Friday, November 05, 2004

Last night's bizarre Freudian dream

I am almost too embarrassed to write this, but as long as I am searching for the truth, I might as well write the truth. After all, it was only a dream. But it makes me wonder what goes on in my head when I'm not looking.
I was talking to someone, a male someone who was a close friend, I think. I was in a reclining position, and as my pants were off, I reached down and brought up this very large penis. This is most unusual, as I am female. I was looking at this thing from the normal point of view of the owner of a penis. (I was also admiring it and enjoying how it felt.) My friend saw it, and he nonjudgmentally asked, "What is THAT? A penis?" I replied, "No, it's a birth defect." I was also bemusedly wondering, "If we took a tissue sample of this thing and analyzed the DNA, would it turn out to be X,X?"
Then the real-life alarm woke me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home