Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wow, in reviewing my blog just now, I discovered I COMPLETELY MISSED 2007!!!!! I can see how that happened; The first part of the year I was getting so overwhelmed by and intolerant of the behavior of "my" alcoholic, especially after he, a 58-year-old man then who should have known better, had to be walked back to my house by a policeman on each side of him after he lied and told them he lived with me. The middle part of the year I was preparing to move back home to North Carolina. The end of the summer I bought a house here in Missouri and moved there, culling my belongings, getting used to a lot of things. A baby cat showed up at my new house, and I accidentally killed him, and that bent me out of shape (I buried him in the back yard and planted a new holly bush on the grave.) Another adult cat showed up in the winter; I think he used to live here before I did. Anyway, plus the fact that I have no Internet access at home and have to go to the library, it is understandable to me how I missed blogging 2007. But to miss a whole year!!!!!!! !

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

Sorry to hear about your Mother. I have somewhat of a strange relationship with my Mother Although I love her, I have not liked her for most of my life. I do see her on a regular basis. Just seen my parents Saturday.

I too no longer blog like I use to. Life tends to take over!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home